5D Diamond Painting Pen can be used to apply crystals or rhinestones to jewelry, shoes, purses, glassware, and virtually anything else you choose.
- Holds up to 70 Stones: apply up to 70 of these at once, without going back and collecting more. - Comes With Crystals: variety of sizes and colors crystals, use a mixture of different ones together. - Works on Nails: along with a wide variety of objects, also can be used to your fingernails or toenails.
Use: 5D diamond painting embroidery Material: Acrylic Weight: 36g 14 x 1.15 cm
1. Pick up First Rhinestone: dump some of the rhinestones onto a flat surface, hold the tip of your applicator tool over a single rhinestone, and press down on the tool to pick the stone up.
2. Apply Craft Glue To Object: to transfer it to an object, you/'ll first need to apply a bit of craft glue (any type) to that object, which could be a shoe, a handbag, or something else.
3. Release Rhinestone: holding your applicator tool directly yet gently against the spot, press down on the applicator to release that rhinestone, it/'ll stick to the glue spot you/'ve applied.
4. Continue Process: continue the process just described with other rhinestones. It/'s fine if you want to collect a bunch of rhinestones in your applicator tool and then apply them all at once. 5. Holds Up To 70 Stones: each applicator tool will hold up to 70 crystals and/or rhinestones in its center section. That means you/'ll be able to apply up to 70 of these at once.