"Great teaching tool for beginners and intermediate players. It's what I used to significantly improve my student's Tennis game - so much fun and a great way to burn off energy" - Leon Smith (British Tennis Coach & Shock Best Customer)
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The base is made of quality plastic, sturdy and durable, the bonus rubber rope is highly elastic and wearable with exquisite design and fine workmanship.
- FINE DESIGN: It can provide stable support for training due to the base has a valve for putting sand or water into it to increase the weight, and the small ring on the side for hanging band, the concave part for placing tennis ball, convenient and practical to use.
- EASY TO USE: Easy to use and convenient for training without picking a ball, and it is lightweight and portable, helpful for single person practice. Also, it could improve your concentration, athletic ability and hand and eye coordination, and develop interests in sports.
- Anti-slip hole molding design can fill in the heavy objects to train.
-Using PE environmental material and High temperature forming technology to make the base more durable.
-Semicircular ball groove structure, make the ball easily to be attached.
-Widing towing rope groove design, which is useful for its sort out.
-Portable handle design, giving you a comfortable user experience.
- Fill the base with water and it instantly becomes heavy enough to hold the unit in place. Non-skid pads underneath help keep it stable
-Unwrap the cord, hit the ball as hard as you want, and the ball bounces back to you.
-The harder you hit the faster the ball is rebounded to you Rubber cord is 15 feet long and stretches to 30 feet for hard-hit balls. To shorten the rebound, wrap some of the cord around the base to your desired length
- A great device to practice your strokes, develop a faster swing speed, or simply warm up
Great for driveways, garages, basements, or bring it to the court with you!
Training Play Ball can be used from
- 1 x Tennis Training Baseboard.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
How to use: Place water, sand, or any weight on the backplane of the training machine so that it is heavy enough to allow the ball to rebound after striking.